Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

CHRISTA CAMPBELL - ACTRESS ,PRODUCER AND MAJOR FILM BABE!


Christa Campbell
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christa-Campbell/56736988453
 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132300/
Twitter -@christacampbell
Films-- Hyenas , 2001 Maniacs , 2001 Maniacs Filed of Screams ,Producer of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D ( Fall of 2012),Drive Angry , the Mechanic, Wicker Man and more ! Working on Spiders 3D - so maybe when this is done latter this year- we will all be lucky enough to catch a glimpse at a convention! So heres hoping there- and good luck with rest of Spiders 3D ~~~~

 First off wanna thank Christa for taking time out of her busy schedule to do this interview- for me personally it is an honor to have had this chance ( and hope one day maybe a follow up could occur!!!) - so THANK YOU Christa!!

 JG - What put you in place to do movies? Was there a film in your past that grabbed you that you knew that you wanted to act after viewing it??

 CC -I was a very bored model, I wanted to be challenged so i pursued acting. It is not an easy business. But I’m a fighter and believe you can do anything you put your mind to.

JG- What is your favorite movie (old and or new) ?

CC -I loved Poltergeist, the Shining, and this crazy movie Night of the Comet.

JG -I notice how you have been in a wide variety of films – everything from family in Rin Tin Tin to my fav genre horror ,2001 Maniacs 1-2 and Hyenas – what do you say has been the most fun genre of film you have done? What would you enjoy doing more of?

CC -I love being on set, I love films i can take risks in, I love horror cause i can be crazy and evil, and i love action cause I can be tough and do fight scenes, and I cherish the moments that I’ve been able to work with amazing actors that have given me the opportunities to work hard and stay on my game. I love being fearless.

JG - If you had the opportunity to pick a cast and director to star in a movie with, who would they be?

CC -Obviously I’ve made a lot of independent movies, i still dream that one day ill book the lead in a big budget film and get paid a lot of money to do 1 scene that day. In the independent world you shoot 10 scenes a day with 2 takes. Big budget would be fun.

 JG - The awesome chance you have had to work with stars like Nicholas Cage , John Travolta and Jason Statham - are there any dream stars and or directors you would love to work with ?

CC -I am so grateful for the actors I’ve been able to work with, when your acting you get a high when you are on set doing what you love,theres nothing like that feeling in the world

JG - What would you love to do if film was no longer an option , something else in the film industry or maybe a whole different career all together?

 CC -I am a producer. And I love it. I’m a born survivor and fighter. You have to fight every day when you are producing.

JG - Are you a reader and if so, what is your favorite book and author?

CC- I read 3 scripts a day right now, I haven’t been able to pick up a good book in a long time

 JG - Now, fun stuff, if I were to snag your IPOD - what music would be on it right now???

CC -I’m obsessed with Gotye right now. And I would be embarrassed by my iPod shuffle, lots of the cheesy stuff

JG- Any guilty pleasures? Music (secret Loverboy fan), Movie (loved Somewhere in Time perhaps?), maybe a Harlequin Romance (you know, the kind with Fabio on the cover? Hehehe)

CC -I’m a pretty simple girl, I think people are always surprised by that. I’m down to earth and travel with my backpack. People always assume i would be glamorous with diamonds or something. Me id pawn the diamonds and put the money in the bank and throw on my sneakers.


THANK YOU AGAIN CHRISTA - I , AS WELL AS ALL OF YOUR FANS, WISH YOU THE BEST IN ALL YOU DO ! DONT BE A STRANGER- YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE !

No comments:

Post a Comment