Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

SARAH FRENCH- A BEAUTY AMONG HORROR- A LADY AMONG MONSTERS!


SARAH FRENCH
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-French/120668381344764
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2720796/
MORE LINKS BELOW IN “SELF PROMO” AREA!!

THANK YOU SARAH FOR YOUR TIME IN YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE FOR DOING THIS INTERVIEW! LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF YOUR WONDERFUL FILMS!!! TY MILLIONS FRIEND~~~



JG -What put you in place to do horror movies? Was there a film in your past that grabbed you that you knew that you wanted to act and horror was the path?

SF -To be honest, I’ve always been into horror movies. Being a kid and told I couldn’t watch those kind of movies made me want to watch them even more, thanks mom! I just have a huge love for horror and that is what got me started in that genre as an actress. I wanted to be in something I loved watching. Don’t get me wrong, I like acting in all genres of film, but horror is #1.

JG - What is your favorite horror movie (old and or new) ?

SF -A favorite film would be one you can watch over and over again and never get sick of it. For me, that film would be ‘Childs Play’. I first seen this movie when I was about 7 years old and was with my grandma and sister. My sis and I actually tricked my grandma into renting it for us when she was babysitting, so funny. She had no clue what it was about. Needless to say, that film scared the shit out of us and I’ll never forget that. I love that movie so much. Can’t get any better than a killer doll! Within the last couple years, I got to meet Chris Sarandon and Alex Vincent. Gotta love conventions!


JG - If you had the opportunity to pick a cast and director to star in a movie with , who would they be?

SF -Ha, cool! Lets see, off the top of my head, cast wise I’d choose…. Kurt Russell, Tim Curry, Sigourney Weaver, and Lance Hendricksen… Director I’d choose… John Carpenter. I’d pick more, but these are the ones that popped in my head first!


JG - What other kind of genre would you like to do besides horror, and why ?

SF -I’ve always wanted to do a fantasy style film, like ‘Legend’ with Tim Curry and Tom Cruise. I’ve never done a fantasy styled film before, and would love to. I like the whole magical aspects of that film, like the characters, and the story. To be in that kind of film would be awesome!

JG - What would you love to do if film was no longer an option, something else in the film industry or maybe a whole different career all together?

SF -Not an option, haha! But, if I had to pick, I’d like to continue to work in the industry somehow, so maybe make-up artist or set designer.


JG - Are you a reader and if so , what is your favorite book and author?

SF -Not much of a reader, but one of my all time favorite books is Twisted Loneliness by Joe Knetter!! Look’em up!


JG - Now ,fun stuff, if I were to snag your IPOD - what music would be on it right now ???

SF -Haha, alright! Type O Negative, Lacuna Coil, Judas Priest, Black Label Society, Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, The Dan Band, The Bunny The Bear, Motorhead, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Twisted Sister, Nevermore, Rob Zombie, Nightwish, WASP, King Diamond, Pantera, Kiss, Dio, Dimmu Borgir, and it goes on and on!!


JG - Any guilty pleasures? Music (secret Loverboy fan) , Movie ( loved Somewhere in Time perhaps?), maybe a Harlequin Romance (you know, the kind with Fabio on the cover ? Hehehe)

SF -The only guilty pleasures I can think of are eating sweets and watching Mob Wives!


JG -Now- guiltless self promotion ,spill it all- new projects- conventions , websites ? Anything- anything at all!

SF -Yay, time for the extra fun part! To learn more about me, you can visit my website at www.sarahfrenchonline.com and be sure to keep your eyes open for a couple cool projects I have coming up:
www.oppositeblood.com / www.hallowpointemovie.com / www.insectula.com
For more info on my films, you can visit my IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2720796/

I’ll be attending a few conventions coming up as well and you can visit my website for more information. Thank you all and remember the more blood the better!!
xoxo


WELL ON THIS NOTE- ANOTHER INTERVIEW COMPLETED- I WANNA SAY- EVERYTHING I HEAR ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL GAL IS JUST THAT- WONDERFUL- I HOPE MYSELF, AND THOSE WHO GET TO READ THIS- WILL HAVE THAT CHANCE TO MEET THIS AWESOME GAL- UNTIL THEN, CHECK OUT HER FILMS- GANDER AT HER WEBSITE- SHOW HER SOME LOVE-

No comments:

Post a Comment