Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

SOME GREAT STUFF ON HORIZON!!!

Okay Folks- I have great news- I have some great things for this month- several cool indie horror films to review- including the Psycho Street Anthology (starring Hollis Ireland , Dennen Melody and some other wonderful folks!), some great interviews lined up including the amazing Soska Twins (the Dead Hooker and American Mary babes) , Ron Fitzgerald , Noah East,,Roxy Tyler , Miss Gory Rae,Kaylee Williams and some I hope to get which cannot name yet because they are not confirmed thus far! So- I have a busy schedule ahead!Is there anyone you would like also to see interviewed?? Let me know- and maybe if there is a question you've been dying to ask -I could always get that answered for you! So- be prepared- it is gonna be fucking awesome!!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment