Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

THE BLACK DAHLIA HAUNTING - 2012 REVIEW



BLACK DAHLIA HAUNTING 2012 89 MINUTES
RATED R
DIRECTED BY- BRANDON SLAGLE
WRITER - BRANDON SLAGLE
STARRING : BRANDON SLAGLE , DEVANNY PINN , ALEXIS IACONO , JESSICA CAMERON , SARAH NICKLIN , CLEVE HALL , BRITT GRIFFITH , AND NOAH DAHL

 http://valor23.blogspot.com/2011/12/devanny-pinn-interview-queen-of-scream.html
 http://valor23.blogspot.com/2012/12/alexis-iacono-black-dahlia-haunting-and.html

THIS FILM WAS AWESOME-GONNA TRY TO KEEP IT SPOILER FREE- AND MUCH AS POSSIBLE- BUT IT HAS AN INTERESTING ANGLE TO THE SPIRIT POSSESSION IDEA-

So- what I liked is how it brought an old real story , a tragic story into present - and how this effects those folks in the film! Is the young man a true killer- is he being influenced by "other" things???? Who is the mystery woman that Devanny keeps sensing in some way in the film ???

It has some awesome folks in the film- some surprises that I didnt realize were cast in it!! Pleasant surprises!!

This is a well worth to watch film- has many many folks and sites that applaud it immensely- and I would have to agree- I am only having problems with finding words to be able to describe the work done!

This has been a film that after I watched it I was NOT sure what to think- not sure if I liked it or not- but yet today- a few weeks out from watching it I find myself still thinking about it. What does this say?? I dont know- I still dont know what about it I liked or disliked- but I do know it left a mark- and I do NOT feel it is a bad mark . It just hit a chord- a chord that is still humming in my ears. A song that wont stop- a song- that even if I listen to it again- will still stay in my mind- haunting me with questions that I dont know the answer to. Maybe this is what it is all about- making an impression- making a lasting mark.If so- then I say "job well done"- if not- well, the nerves have been hit, the mark has been made, and I am forever gonna wonder what the hell happened to me.

Do I recommend- YES ! Why? I dont know- except- that maybe it will hit you like it hit me-a subtle grinding in the fabric of my being! The acting is good , cinematography is awesome, story is very interesting, and the impression left ,well ,what can I say?  I say this- when your able to see it- watch it- share your thoughts with me or anyone about it. Maybe I am the only one to be hit like this- maybe not- maybe some one else will find that answer to what zapped me into the "world of questions".







No comments:

Post a Comment