Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

NEW PROJECT !!! ON THE STREET EVERYDAY FAN INTERVIEWS !!!

okay - friends!!! I am going to do something I think will be very cool! Something I think us as fans , you the actors, directors etc may find awesome and perhaps spur you on to more and more great things!! I am gonna do some "on the street" interviews- the fans perspectives on horror- what they like , what they dont, all from a fans perspective on horror ! These fans- are not actors, not directors- not in the bsiness of the genre- just everyday folks who love horror!!! So- I hope you enjoy and find it fun , exciting and more ! My first one will be up if not tonight it will be tomorrow! May I proudly introduce my first "on the street " interviewee- my dear awesome- beyond cool- and die hard horror fan- Fearless Farah !! So be prepared- hehehe- this is gonna rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment