Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

TOP TEN 80'S ALBUMS-- THE IF I WAS STRANDED I WANT THESE WITH ME



SO I DECIDED TO DO A TOP TEN PERSONAL FAVORITES FOR THE 80S - SOME ARE

WELL KNOWN ,BUT SOME ARENT AS MUCH, AND SOME ARE TREASURES THAT HAVE

BEEN FORGOTTEN OR ARE FORGOTTEN ON OTHER LISTS !



MY TOP TEN LIST I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE WITH ME ARE AS FOLLOWS

MAYBE- I WILL SHOW-  BUT I WILL JUST PLACE PHOTOS?? HMMM- MAYBE YOU

WILL JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO!!!






I SADLY FORGOT TO MENTION AS AN HONORABLE MENTION- A CLASSIC ALBUM

BY INXS- THE SWING!!!! IT IS AWESOME !!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with this list! Love these picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it but I wanna make it an awesome dozen with siouxsie and the banshees and the cure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes- Cure and Siouxsie are excellent- there is so much great 80s music- very hard to narrow it down- Modern English , Madness , Thompson Twins , Adam Ant , and I coulod go on and on!!

      Delete