Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

DRY SPELL - 2013 DIRECTED BY TRAVIS LEGGE



DRY SPELL (2013)

DIRECTED BY TRAVIS LEGGE

WRITTEN BY TRAVIS LEGGE AND KYLE HOSKINS

STARRING - SUZI LORRAINE , KYLE HOSKINS, HEATHER DORFF, RACHAEL ROBBINS

AND TRAVIS LEGGE ( not to leave anyone out- but there is a whole list of awesome folks in this film!!! )

FACEBOOK -  https://www.facebook.com/DrySpellMovie?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375036/

RATED- 4 STARS OUT OF 5

TRAVIS LEGGE



I know folks- this is  a horror blog-  but truth be told-I love FILM- and I love GOOD movies- whatever kind it may be. I love a good comedy- and this is just what I got!! This film was fresh , fun, funny , thought
provoking and a nice breathe of fresh air!

SUZI LORRAINE
 ******* SPOILER ALERT********   ********SPOILER ALERT********

I am gonna do my best to not spoil this film for anyone- but I cannot promise you I wont! The basic gist of this film is Sasha (Suzi Lorraine) is a gal who is going through a divorce with her hubby Kyle (Kyle Hoskins).
Sasha is ready to start dating again- kinda- mainly dating to get over hubby and thinking also if she has sex it will help the final steps of being over Kyle and having divorce final etc. Well - of course -she goes out with some guys- but when the time comes that they are going to have sex- Sasha cant- not that she CANT- but lets say ,the "waters have ceased to flow"- as in a "DRY SPELL" - you can figure the rest!

KYLE HOSKINS


Sasha and her best friend come to conclusion that Sasha is feeling guilty and that is making it difficult for her to be able to perform 100% during sex- due to the "DRY SPELL" - so she feel getting Kyle laid is the answer- so she sets out to get him dating and laid !

HEATHER DORFF


Well- this is where I could spoil this film easily- so I wont say anything else except the gals Kyle goes out with- a lot of different gals- and one played the wonderful Heather Dorff - are hysterical- Kyle and his best friend are trying to figure it all out also !  Now- you get the idea-  now WATCH IT!!!!!

I think this was a fun ,breath of fresh air film- I think it had a good point to it-and something that is good for us all to remember- maybe what we need is right here before us-don't miss out seeing the beautiful tress becasue the trees get in the way!

I know this is short- but the film is quite simple- but done very well - the whole crew did excellent- and the cast did wonderful- and I enjoyed myself watching it- and will gladly watch again!
AMANDA ELIZABETH SAWYER

 .

RACHEL ROBBINS
TIM  SWAN
KRISTIN SEAVEY

No comments:

Post a Comment