Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

DEBORAH FUNES - SHE IS BACK AND ROCKING AS USUAL!!!



DEBORAH FUNES  - THE AMAZING WOMAN OF MANY TALENTS !!!

LINKS AND WEBSITES-PLEASE SEE AT END-

http://valor23.blogspot.com/2012/08/deborah-funes-actress-and-model-and.html

DEBORAH- I THANK YOU AGAIN FOR HONORING ME WITH THIS 

SECOND INTERVIEW ! YOU TRULY ARE A REMARKABLE WOMAN 

WHO HAS A LOT TO OFFER THIS WORLD  THROUGH YOUR 

ACTING , ARTWORK , MODELING AND YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE! 

THANK YOU FOR SHARING ALL OF THIS WITH ME , YOUR 

FRIENDS AND FANS!




JG -- You are such a busy woman! I am always seeing that you get a new project! What are some of your new projects that are attached to, that you can tell me about?

DF -- This year started very busy!!!. I will perform lead role at "WISP" thriller/horror feature film. Lead role at "Jebadiah's Axe" horror feature film and supporting role at "Perimeter" thriller/Horror feature film....shooting during 2013. 
Many other projects and TV series are in hold right now so I can't say how many movies I will shoot this year. I am hoping 
to work every month because I LOVE what I am doing, and I think I am a real happy workaholic... 

JG- I know you have your metaphysical page on Facebook! In short, what are your ideas on spirituality? (I know a loaded question – but in short on anything you’d like to share!)

DF -- ...God has not religion. We are all spirits experimenting on a very low dimension...the material dimension.
 Exist MANY Universal Laws that only very smart, and spiritual deep people can possible understand. High consciousness is the privilege of few...
no everybody wants to see more than the eyes. Many people prefer to live in ignorance...with the ignorance
they live a life full of problems and big mistakes. High consciousness implicate wisdom and responsibility not only with yourself but with the others.
The humanity is moving to a higher dimension and higher consciousness. Every episode in life, every religion, every spiritual master, every spiritual 
book can teach us something. If you want to learn just sit down and observe life in silence. I did that all of my life.

JG--I also hear about your love for music! In this interview- I want to touch on your singing! How did you get started with singing? Do you ever perform live? Any possibilities of a cd available?

DF -- I started with singing at the age of 6 at the school. My school had the best chore of the city as
we were all little girls....I grew up singing in school events for 12 years... sometimes our chore 
performed at the church and also on the biggest theater. At the age of 16 I performed singing with a rock band...we did 
a concert that was totally pack. Now I have 3 bands waiting for my audition...coming soon!
And I will also participate on a CD project (only actress are singing on it), I been asked to sing one of the songs of the album.The lyrics are from the actor Luc Bernier and the music from the musician Guillaume Cloutier.
I enjoy all of this every minute...


JG ---You my friend- multitalented- you even paint! I would love to hear of how painting became a passion of yours, and if any of your artwork is available to be seen?

DF -- I was born as a painter. I remember that at the age of 3 or 4 years old I was observing my mom 
and I was trying to portrait her on the closet wall...lol...Of course I was so little!!!
My fascination for painting was coming naturally on me. At the age of 4 my draw was way too good 
so they didn't let me finish the kindergarten and they moved me to first grade. I remember that every student in the classroom 
was trying to copy me, and I didn't care. Latter I was selected for the 
teachers to paint for school exhibitions. My dream was to be a painter by the way...
Now I paint in canvas... I love to do that!!!. I will do my art gallery to share with others. I don't know if I will ever want to sale my original paints...maybe not.
THIRD EYE BY DEBORAH FUNES

JG--I am so curious my dear- you are such a sweet and kind, and obviously a beautiful woman- how is it that you are still single? What kind of guy sparks your interest?

DF -- I get that question almost every day. Very simple...I like the way old men treat me but I like very good looking guys.
Normally the good looking guys are very young so they don't know how to treat a woman. 
I guess I want the total package and that type of men is not easy to find...in special single... without any baggage. 
I will probably find the right guy on the film industry. If not, that’s OK...I enjoy my life to the fullest.
My single life is very productive, social, healthy, spiritual, and lots of fun!!! 

JG – What kind of activities do you do in order to stay in such amazing shape? You look amazing- and I know anyone – would have to work a lot to stay in such great shape!

DF -- I have athletic body because I grew up taking tennis class with a very good instructor. 
At the age of 12 I was the sub champion of my entire city. I had also instructors for swimming
, artistic gymnastic. I practiced bicycle, rollerblading, volleyball, etc 
Today I only take kick boxing class ones in a while, but my regular routine is a mix of yoga and Pilates. 
Sometimes I work out at the gym or run...
What ever you do for exercising is good but I highly recommend my routine of yoga and Pilates.
My friends asked me about my exercises so I will video tape some class. 


SO BRIGIT BARDOT LIKE



JG—We have covered so much in the last interview we have done (August 2012) - and this one- is there anything you would like to share about your career that I may have forgotten to ask you?


DF--I would like to THANK YOU for such amazing blogs and interviews and I would like to THANK TO ALL my followers for their support.
No artist can be successful without the public...so thank you all for pulling me up on every aspect of my career!



If you are a cast director, a producer, or director please check my info web site at www.deborahfunes.com
If you want to follow me go to my fan page: (COPY AND PASTE- COULDNT GET  HOTLINK TO WORK !!)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DEBORAH-FUNES/74850451356?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want to have my calendar 2013 or a souvenir with my image go to my shop at 
http://www.cafepress.com/deborahshop
My IMDB credits are at www.imdb.me/deborahfunesactress 

Thanks



 

No comments:

Post a Comment