Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

HORRORHOUND CINCINNATI 2013 REVIEW


HORRORHOUND CINCINNATI 2013 -

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY- JUST LISTEN TO THE AUDIO HERE- HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE WELL

ENJOYED- GOES OVER EVERYTHING FROM THE LINES FRIDAY TO THE GEUSTS ETC-

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY- AND KUDOS TO EVERYONE WORKING THE CON -EVERYONE

DID EXCELLENT- AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL!!!

ONE LAST THING BEFORE THE AUDIO PORTION- HURRY UP SEPTEMBER!!!

COME LIKE MY FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE- LOTS MORE PHOTOS!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-in-the-80s-music-and-horror-new-and-old/262792100447373

MUSIC BY THE MISFITS- HORROR BUSINESS!!!



2 comments:

  1. I like reading reviews a lot better than hearing basically a single man radio show. But hey, it's your blog, hope you do well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!! This is mainly my page- where I do my thing lol
    take a look around- most of it is podcasts with celebs and so forth- once a month I do a joint podcast with a couple folks on horror , horror franchises etc- and I have a 2nd blog that is with a partner that is all horror and interviews also- reviews- and horror discussion- so this review may not be your cup of tea, which is fine, but there is a lot of other stuff you might like better here and on my other one- its called The Contageous Podcast . Also- my typing can suck lol- and it never seems to say all that I want as an audio does- but there is a LOT of written on here also! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete