Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TAWNY AMBER YOUNG--- BOMBSHELL HORROR QUEEN :-)


TAWNY AMBER YOUNG
IMDB -http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2774589/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/#!/tawnyamberyoung
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tawny-Amber-Young-Fan-Page/122411504509630

THANK YOU TAWNY FOR ALLOWING ME THIS HONOR OF AN INTERVIEW- BUSY BUSY GAL- AND YOU TOOK TIME OUT FOR ME TO DO THIS!!! :-) I DO HOPE WE CAN DO A FOLLOW UP SOMETIME!---JOHN


JG - What put you in place to do horror movies? Was there a film in your past that grabbed you that you knew that you wanted to act and horror was the path?

TAY -I've just always been a huge fan of horror films. I remember watching Freddy and not being scared. I loved the excitement of horror! The whole genre was different when I was young compared to now. I like how it is always changing yet still the same.

JG - What is your favorite horror movie (old and or new) ?

TAY -I love House of 1000 corpus's. Rob Zombie is sick and I love it. I also really love the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I have a small horror movie collection in my house. Most are unknown low budget indie horror flicks.


JG - I know you have done some modeling since I believe you were about 13- how did you get started?

TAY -Honestly I saw an ad in the Pennysaver and called them and made my own appt. I had my step dad drive me there. Haha Sadly they turn out to be a scam but I found out I liked it so that was good.

JG -If you had the opportunity to pick a cast and director to star in a movie with , who would they be?

TAY -Oh my... Talk about hard question there!! I love Rob Zombie, Quentin Tarantino, George Romero.. hmm.. I'm gonna have to get back to you on this one!!

JG - What kind of film would you love to do ,not horror in any way shape or form and why ?

TAY -I would love to do some comedy. People tell me how funny I am and besides horror that would be my next fave. I'm a complete dork goofball so it would be natural for me.


JG -What would you love to do if film was no longer an option , something else in the film industry or maybe a whole different career all together?

TAY -Actually I have wanted to pursue being a make up artist. I've always like it. I plan on going to school for it eventually. I need some down time for it and I haven't had any.

JG -Are you a reader and if so , what is your favorite book and author?

TAY -I do love reading. I read a lot of Anne Rice books and Stephen King. Lately I read all the Hunger Game books which I feel in love with.


JG - Now ,fun stuff, if I were to snag your IPOD - what music would be on it right now ???

TAY -Don't have an Ipod.. I'm a little behind in technology lol... The CD in my car is either Linkin Park or Rise Against, I don't remember lol and in my room is Buckcherry.

JG - Any guilty pleasures? Music (secret Loverboy fan) , Movie ( loved Somewhere in Time perhaps?), maybe a Harlequin Romance (you know, the kind with Fabio on the cover ? Hehehe)

TAY -My guilty pleasure are drummers.. lol I secretly stalk them... You know who you are!! Oh and I'm completely obsessed with video games, Zombies, aliens, Ancient Aliens, and Ancient Egypt.


JG -The question I am sure a lot of folks may have ,okay , I have- what was it like to be a part of the Playboy Mansion , the parties , being a go go dancer there ?

TAY -It's fun. No different than any party or club scene. Sorry to burst the Playboy bubble. There is an open bar and food buffet!! That's my fave party. I'm excited since Kandyland is coming up!!

JG - How was it doing reality tv shows , Rock of Love and Girls Next Door ???

TAY -Reality Tv is HARD!!! Long long long hrs. You are cut off from the world. A lot of people can't handle it. They make you talk to a shrink to make sure you can mentally handle it. They want you crazy but not psychotic!


JG -Now- guiltless self promotion ,spill it all- new projects- conventions , websites ? Anything- anything at all!

TAY -Bloody Wedding was just at the Newport Beach Film Festival and has been getting amazing reviews!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloody-Wedding-the-Movie/150617631661031



The Muse was just at the Boston International Film Festival which is also doing very well!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Muse-a-haunting-feature-film-experience/137749246282781

My fan page where you can get updates on everything I'm doing

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tawny-Amber-Young-Fan-Page/122411504509630

I have a Music video which will be out soon! Look for that on my Fan Page!! Then I have some horror films coming up and a Sci-Fi movie!! A lot of great things! I also have an idea for a horror film that I'm going to be putting together very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment