Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SORRY TO MY FRIENDS FOR THIS TROLL ON OUR PAGES

My friends ! I need to tell you all something ! I have been duped ! Been played ! Been trolled ! My " friend" that I reccomended to you a lot of friends , fessed up to me that all she is is a troller on pages , that all she does is gets high and trolls ! This gal also said she wanted nothing to do with writing about horror and that I was not a real writer to begin with and that I had no contacts of real importance in horror genre ! Also told me that she just gets high and trolls page and punks people ! This gal is ????? , the one who wanted to write on my page ! I hate to tell you all this , but if you need confirmation of this I have text and inboxes of where she fessed it up ! I am so sorry to have been duped and get you all in as friends to be duped also ! Please let me know if you have questions ! John

If anyone wants to know if they added her on thier page- please inbox me on FB or here or a private message on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment